INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PREDICTIVE ASTROLOGY
CONFERENCE OF SA ASTROLOGERS - 2012
Club Patio South, South City-II,
10th and 11th March, 2012.
ANNOUNCEMENT: The participants will share their experiences and discuss techniques for making the astrological consultations more effective and meaningful.
Intricacies of the astrological advice would be deliberated in the background of socio-economic, legal, psychological and cultural background of the person seeking astrological advice.
The participants get opportunity to discuss case studies with other astrologers during technical sessions for sharpening their analytical skills.
10th March, 2012.
10.00 Welcome Address.
10.30 Introduction by Delegates.
11.00 Sharing of experiences by the delegates.
12.00 Technical Session I
13.00 Lunch Break
14.00 Technical Session II
15.00 Technical Session - III
16.00 Technical Session IV
11th March, 2012.
10.00 Technical Session - V -
11.30 Technical Session - VI
13.00 Lunch Break
14.00 Technical Session - VII. Questions & Answers.
16.30 Valedictory Session.
The participation fee for the Conference will be
US$ 125 and will cover
Lunch on both dates.
The club South accommodation in Gurgaon is likely to be available around US$ 125 per day as per availability. So, you can book as soon as you finalise your programme.
The Hotel accommodation in Gurgaon is likely to be available around US$ 150 per day. The request for booking hotel accommodation with advance can be acceptable and would be as per actuals/availability.
Free transportation from Delhi Airport to the Venue of the Conference and
back to Airport for the foreign/outstation participants would be arranged for delegates as per their request.
Delhi sight seeing would be arranged for the outside participants on 12th March,
2012, and would be complimentary.
The payment for registration and advance for Club/Hotel accommodation can be made at
The following Systems'Approach astrologers are likely to actively participate in the delebrations of the Conference.
1. Mr. V K Choudhry, Gurgaon, India.
2. Dr. Jonathan Miller, President, IIPA California Chapter, USA.
3. Dr. Sankara Bhagavadpada, Chennai, India.
4. Colonel B. K. Kailash, Noida, India.
5. Mr. R. K. Chadha, New Delhi, India.
6. Mr.K.Rajesh Chaudhary, Gurgaon, India.
7. Dr. Mrs. K Batra, Gurgaon, India.
8. Mr. Jagdish Sethi, New Delhi, India.
9. Mr.Nawal Kishore, New Delhi, India.
10. Cdr. Ashutosh Pandey, Delhi, India.
11. Mr. Rajesh Hasija, Gurgaon, India
12. Mr. Rakesh Shukla, New Delhi, India.
13. Mr. Praveen Tyagi, Gurgaon, India.
14. Mr. A.P.Kaushik, Gurgaon, India.
15. Mr. Deepak Kapoor, Gurgaon, India.
16. Mr. Samarth Chidanand, Bangalore
17. Mr. Suresh Virmani, Gurgaon.
18. Dr. Mrs. C.M. Sethi, Gurgaon.
19. Mrs. Sunita Singhal, New Delhi.
20. Mr. Rajiv Jamwal, Bangalore, India.
21. Mr. Gaurav Dhameja, Faridabad, India.
22. Mr. Rakesh Sharma, Gurgaon, India.
23. Mr. Aman Deep Saini, New Delhi, India.
24. Mr. Rajiv Nath, Belari, India.
PROCEEDINGS OF 2010 CONFERENCE
Proceedings of Intl' Conference of SA Astrologers 2011